look up any word, like donkey punch:
Three Finger Bowling is an old school term used in place of the shocker.
Father: Son, what is the shocker?
Son: (explains)
Neighbor: Ohhh we used to call that Three Finger Bowling!
by Marcus Quincy July 16, 2006

Words related to three Finger bowling

shocker 3 bowling finger old school three