A person who does not know how to function anything that has to do with the use of technology
. i.e. a retard
Person 1 : "Do you know how to work this tv? It's not turning on."
Person 2: "OMG ur such a technotard"
A person who has a sigificant conceptual, behavioral, or intellectual impairment that makes it impossible for them to understand or use even the most rudimentary of electronic devices.
Jack can't even program his remote control or the speed dial in his cell phone--what a technotard!
Any person living in a technologically modern environment who is either incapable of, or eschews attempts at becoming technologically fluent and competent. A person born in the late twentieth century, who despite ready access and exposure to devices like tape recorders, CD/DVD players, cell phones, computers, etc. is unable or unwilling to use or understand them.
He's/She's such a techno-tard, he can't even use a cell phone!
Someone who have great difficulty navigating new technology, as in: computer programs, DVD players, cell phones, etc.
Jon is such a techno-tard -- he got a great new computer but still hasn't figured out how to get on the Internet.
Never text Mary -- she'll never be able to open it on her cell. What a techno-tard!
A person who is technically challenged.
I.e. cannot use a computer very well
created by Holly Baxter
"How do u send a file?- im such a techno-tard!"
a person with inadequate technological skills, not proficient with computers and/or other technology
Bob: I crashed my damn computer again!
Steve: Jeeze, you're such a techno-tard dude.
Bob: I know I think I repel computers!
1. People that are slow into understanding new technology that was not available in their time, generally old people.
2. People that are not acquainted with new developing technologies and slow on being able to use it.
1. "My parents are such technotards they can't even find the brightness in an iPod Touch."
2. "David is such a technotard he doesn't even know how to work his own Windows 7 computer."
3. "Will all the technotards please meet me after school so I can show you how to work your new iPhones."
Someone who is completly unaware of the technical world.
I can't believe my boss hired me. I was so honest about the fact that I am a techno-tard. He stands a better chance of getting this power point out of my grandmother.