(Defined in Michael Crichton's THE LOST WORLD)
1. An alien is living at a hangar at Wright - Patterson Air Force Base.
2. Somebody invented a carburetor that gets 150mpg but the automobile company bought the patent and is sitting on it
3. Russians trained children in ESP at a secret base in Siberia and there kids can kill people anywhere in the world with thier thoughts
4. The lines in Nazca, Peru are an alien spaceport
5. The CIA released the AIDS virus to kill homosexuals
6. That Nikola Tesla discovered an incredible energy source, but all his notes are lost.
7. That in Istanbul there's a tenth-century drawing that shows the earth from space.