|1.||"Take me to wasted town"|
'Wanting to get drunk'
"Take me to wasted town" (Give me those beers)
or "I'm going to wasted town" (I'm getting drunk tonight)
or "I'm in wasted town" (I'm Drunk).
Can be used for many needs. For example:
"Take me to doughnut town" (Pass me a doughnut).
Your friends at the bar, so u say "take me to wasted town", so your friend gets you a beer.
a state of being in which one is extremely crunk
Liz: Hey what do you wanna do tonight?
Laura: Let's get crunk!
Liz: Take me to crunky town!
Laura: Oh, we're goin'....
An overgrown former Montessori preschool now littered with rusty appliances tucked within Park Place Apartments located across the street from the Santa Ana Zoo. Residents living on the Southwest side of the Farm not only enjoy the beautiful view of this rusted masterpiece (a modern-marvel of sorts)to the north, but also have the privilege to watch the sun set over the shanty-tarp town to the south.
Dick: "Dude...I got really wasted last night and decided to explore the Appliance Farm last night.
John: "How the fuck was it?"
Dick: "Fan-fucking-tastic....but can you take me to the walk-in? I think I need a tetanus shot."
When you work at a restaurant in which you deliver food and the manager sends you all across town in many different directions.
Guy 1: Come on motherfucker how you gonna send me to Main st. and to Bumfuck Egypt all in one run. Man this a Bitch Run!
Manager: Man just take the motherfuckin run!
|5.||West Chester, PA|
I don't even like doing these things, but someone has to step up, you grow up in West Chester doing anything any normal elementary schooler does, when you get to middle school, if you're cool, you rolin up to ice line, all the middle school hotties get down there, if not, maybe some movies or bowling, if your really pimp, your chillen with a couple girls, hoping to maybe get a "french kiss" or if your lucky, touch a boob. if your a loser, your still at home with popcorn and soda, enjoying T.J.I.F. High School, you get there, freshman year is usually when kids start getting hooked on pot, the kids with older siblings get that reefer itch quicker, while the rest are still skeptical, but catch up usually by the end of sophomore year. You take your first G-bong, and of course you're paralyzed, but you love it. Yea you drink your freshman year, but it's harder than getting pot, cause older kids don't wanna be havin there runners make beer runs for freshman, but they'll get you pot because they know your still young and dumb enough to pay mad loot for nugs. Sophomore to junior year starts becoming more fun. You stop going to the beach with your family and start going more with friends, you soon discover your new best friend, Natty to those who rein in West Chester (especially the Alcoholics) or if you prefer Natural Ice/Light and you stop mixing all sorts of different liquors that shouldn't have been mixing that you've been stealing from your parents. you still love g-bongs t...more...
|6.||staples high school|
you know u go to staples when....more...
1. you have walked 10ft without seeing a tv and felt the overwelming rush of relief when u saw the piler with a tv on either side
2. you are not surprised when yest ANOTHER nail salon opens...in the place of where an old one used to be
3. you have had a time where u felt that the most social place to be is the diner
4. the police reports section of the westport news only has stories on people letting their dogs off leashes at the beach when they're -gasp!_not supposed to
5. you have paid $1.75 for a vitamin water b/c face it...ur adictied
6. you think norwalk is like harlem/south side of chicago
7. while someone was describing someone as the tall emo kid u have sarcasticlly said...well that narrows it down. to half of staples
8. if you're a "player" you're most likely NOT on an athletic team, and you definitely don't get around
9. u have overheard people asking for dimes from people and the only response they recived is that poeple had dime bags
10. you'll pay 3.50 for your lunch but refuse to pay $1 for the Penguin Plunge/various other good causes
11. you have had at least one teacher know everything about yout social life
12. every one of your teachers is clinically insane..it's usually your foreign language teacher
13. (regarding only to poeple with older siblings) you have had every sophmore and older come up to you yelling ur last name
14. the most exersize you get is walking the stairs in the new building
15. you hav...
A city in New Jersey, close to Philadelphia in proximity. Yes, Camden does have a high crime rate, with corrupt cops, school board members, and government but the people living in Camden are hard-working and live in a vicious, never-ending cycle. I'm from Camden, still live here, and no, I have never tried drugs, never have smoked and I've never been drunk. I can spell grammar, and my grades are above average according to standardized tests. I hope I can break the stereotype that has been posted on Camden, and the people who live here. Every city has its gangs, drugs, serial killers even. When you watch TV and see some crazy serial killer, they’re usually from some remote hick town which people claimed was “peaceful and non-violent”.more...
I’m from Camden, and while I don’t attend high school here, I go to a school in Cherry Hill. So I know kids in Cherry Hill and Moorestown who get drunk, wasted and high every weekend. And the kids hook up with dozens of people, even with freakin’ strangers.
At least the people in Camden don’t put up a façade, and act fake; Camden keeps it real, even if “the real” is ugly. Camden is a reflection of every city.
And Camden doesn’t only have Black people. There’s White people, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Colombians, etc. And yeah, I’m Dominican aka a minority, so people need to take their unreasonable assumptions up their condescending asses.
Camden isn’t full of ignorant, illiterate idiots. Just like Philadelphia, Chicago, ...