A term frequently used by residents of Canberra, Australia to describe the nearby debilitated town of Queanbeyan.
What, you're moving to struggletown? I guess the rent's pretty cheap.
A metaphorical town in which people who struggle are said to reside. If a person struggles in one certain aspect of their life which would be befitting of an occupation in struggletown, they are adopted into Struggletown in that occupation.
Realistically, Struggletown would be the most disfunctional town in the world, but that would never be allowed to happen.
- Blake, the Struggletown stripper, struggles to remove his pants.
- Clutch, the Struggletown mayor, struggles in general
- T-Bag, the Struggletown law enforcement officer, struggles to retain sobriety
- Mrs Watkins, the old lady in the Struggletown nursing home/mental institute (for the record, she loves it there and thinks clutch does a good job.)
- Rushford, the Struggletown engineer, who struggles to write and spell coherently
- A Bag of Oats