Top Definition
Metal tool that is about three inches wide and looks like a chizel. Used to crease carpet under the nose of a step and at the bottom of the raiser before tacking the carpet down with a staple gun. Often used with a hammer to crease thicker carpets. Also used to tuck edges of the carpet under the base-board during carpet installations in rooms.
carpet installer 1: "pass me the stair tool so I can start on the stairs."

carpet installer 2: "Que? No comprendo, como se dice en espanol?"

by Bored Soldier April 08, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.