look up any word, like ratchet:
A variant of the American term, 'stacking paper.' For use in countries where paper bank notes have been replaced with more durable plastic notes. The term polymer is a reference to the chemical structure of plastics. See also stacking paper to the ceiling.
Friend - "Hey Bro, how's the new job going?"

Ruggedly Handsome Person - "Awesome, I'm stacking polymer and getting hoes."
by ElitistPirate January 09, 2011