look up any word, like wyd:
A tall,lanky, gangly geeky person with big arms and legs like a spider. Someone who looks like Stretch Armstrong.
A: Why is spider geek not coming out on the shot tonight?
B: He's changed

by themanwithnotan July 23, 2006

Words related to spider geek

arms and legs gangly geek lanky spider