look up any word, like blumpkin:
A man who ties up pieces of rope filling holes in a ship or boat. Along with this he puts a tar-like substance into the hole so the water doesn't leak in when more water pressure is added.
I hired a shipyard chalker to repair my boat yesterday.
by ARneddrdeewn March 18, 2009

Words related to shipyard chalker

boat chalker machanic repairman ship shipyard