look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
'the ability to produce something so random that the other person is left with only what the f**k so say.'
noun:a person having this ability is called a sheridomist.
adjective:doing something like this is called sherdomistic.
johnny is an expert of sheridom
by beeach009 September 05, 2010