Top Definition
a term referring to the transitional juncture between the rectum and the large intestine, sometimes breached during anal sex either because the insertive partner has a large penis/dildo and/or the receptive partner has a short rectum. the term is often used by well-hung gay men when advertising their intentions to prospective partners.
i cum in the second spot ONLY!
by Jeton June 30, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.