look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
A miscellaneous piece of hardware that requires some sort of screw driving implement (be it a Phillips head, IKEA wrench or otherwise) to put it in its place. The term is a hybridization of screw and doodad.
Has anyone seen that screwdad we use to keep this amplifier bolted down to the rack?
by jrax May 14, 2007

Words related to screwdad

doodad screw thingamajig thingie whatchamacallit