Top Definition
A blunt that is rolled with a big mouth piece which in turn causes weed to go in your mouth when you hit the blunt, thus giving you a 'scooby snack'"
Yo, this blunt is a scooby snack blunt.
by nickyjmtown July 29, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.