Subscribe English
look up any word, like poopsterbate:
It's what you are tasting when you felch someone.
Alternative spelling is 'spum'.
I love the taste of spum when i'm felching.
by spumilicious March 10, 2004
1 0
2. a word used to name the new manga/comic-style at south america
hey...did you read the new sbum magazine about crislie??
by drexler July 03, 2006
0 0