look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
It's like chillin, but more extreme. Derives from the noun "rug" and describes the act of laying around a house, pad, and/or crib, draped over couches and sprawled out on the floor - like a rug.
-hey man, you want to chill?
-nah dude, i don't have energy for that. let's rug it.

-hey dawg, what're you up to?
-just ruggin' it, man
by Noah Hoch July 18, 2008

Words related to ruggin' it

chillin chill chillin' chilling crib pad rugging it rug it