look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
The pieces of skin that sometimes hang off the outer lips of the female's vagina. Also known as "beef curtains."
Those romple flomps are disgusting. I can't eat that!
by afkatt October 29, 2007

Words related to romple flomps

beef curtains cheese flaps gross vagina