look up any word, like blumpkin:
(noun. coined by Antenna)
1. The rash a man gets on the sides of his schlong when a woman has pussy brillo.

2. Rash on a rod from excessive fucking.
That broad I banged was just a quickie but her pussy brillo gave me rod rash.
by Antenna Wilde February 19, 2008
12 2