look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
A hand gesture meaning something similar to "What's up?"--performed by fully extending the right hand, turning the palm towards the face, and shaking the hand up and down, as if you were trying to get somebody's (who has spaced out) attention.
"Ey boy, don't be gon givin' me no right hand shuffle like you mie homeboy uh sumthin!"
"Aww dawg ain't you dun be remembrin me frum dah club last night?"
by Deryck December 24, 2004