look up any word, like fleek:
The dance move that is done by white males that think they are good dancers. This move consists of the guy balling up his fists, keeping them at mid chest level and rolling their shoulders forward. Giving the effect like they are some kind of boxer.
"Check it out! Steve's doing the retarded boxer!"
by CanadianRob October 01, 2006

Words related to retarded boxer

dance fist lame loser white man