quaff (kwaaff) - The revolting burp one has just before vomit spews from one's esophagus, at which point one knows there is no turning back (Here come da puke).
She could not hold it any longer. A deafening quaff rumbled her entrails like rolling thunder. In a split second her jaw shot down and her tongue stuck out as an ocean of scotch and macaroni spewed from her esophagus, filling her mouth. She tried to contain it, but with each heave, more vomit spewed from her lips and onto her guests. No, Hillary Rodham Clinton would not be winning the presidency this year.
Ginormous hair of epic proportions
look at his dirty quaff, I think there is a rat in there
The hand whaffing of a queef directly into another's face.
She quaffed me last night after I stink palmed her friend.
a name used usually by romanians to describe a girl.
Dude, this chick is a quaff.
1. To drink something (a fountain, sink, potion) in a hearty manner.
2. Usually used by people with an extended vocabulary, such as Edgar Allan Poe
1. You see here a fountain. 'q'
Drink from the fountain? (y/N) y
This tepid water is tasteless.
2. "Quaff, oh quaff such kind nepenthe .."
from The Raven
1. male version of a queef
2. a queef except from a penis, not a vagina.
he sighed with relief as he let out a hugeeeee quaff.