An acronym for "public relations"
"joe is handling the PR for the that party right?"
1)noun) Runner's jargon for Personal Record, which is a person's best time in a particular event.
2)verb) To achieve a PR
1) My PR for the mile is 4:54
2) I PRed yesterday by three seconds
1) Public relations
2) puerto rican
3) personal record
4) pic related; in a post, with a relativly large added 'story' no-one would read this, unless you have an image, if related; PR, if non related; PNR. If non related the picture was just added to draw readers
1) Jennifer works public relations for McDonalds
2) Look at Jose, drunk as hell, what a pr!
3) I beated my pr dude! 3 seconds faster than last time!
4) I got my foot stuck in a sewer, pr.
prerolled marijuana joint
"I'm just doing up a P.R. for in between drinks at the bar tonight."
stands for pre-rolled, not to be confused with the nationality abv.,
usually pertaining to a ready to smoke,
joint or blunt
let's party. who can roll one?, don't worry, homeboys gotta p.r.
Slang for Pretty Rad (radical)
John: So i got a new shirt, like it?
Jane: P.R man. P.R