Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
Non-passport ID that allows a U.S or Canadian citizen to cross US/Canada land border crossings, such as an Enhanced Driver's License or Nexuscan card.
I haven't been to Montreal in ages, since you could cross on a regular license - I still haven't got a poutine pass.
by ebw343 January 12, 2011
1 1