2. a person, likely a male, who sports a pony tail.
3. any singularly packaged amount of beer, e.g. a can, bottle, or keg.
4. a "groovy" or interesting dude.
2. hey, check out that pone crossing the street!
3. whaddaya say, you wanna get a six pack of pones?
They are the most popular'slash' fandom pairing coming from the band McFLY.
It is an abbreviation of 'Poynter-Jones' and can also be said as 'Joynter', reversing the dominant surname.
Pwn orignated from World Of Warcraft, where someone misspelled the word owned, and turned into pwned. Therefore, poned, or pone, makes no sense.
Guy 2:You moron, it's not pone, it's pwn! Pwned, he got pwned!