1. abbrev. a pony tail.
2. a person, likely a male, who sports a pony tail.
3. any singularly packaged amount of beer, e.g. a can, bottle, or keg.
4. a "groovy" or interesting dude.
1. did you see that dude's pone? It was totally sweet/totally gross!
2. hey, check out that pone crossing the street!
3. whaddaya say, you wanna get a six pack of pones?
A type of cornbread.
DUDE!! this pone is AWESOME!!!
easy way to find a n00b on the internet.
dude im gonna pone you!
Pones is derived from Danny Jones & Dougie Poynter of McFLY fame, coupling the pair's last names, merging them together.
They are the most popular'slash' fandom pairing coming from the band McFLY.
It is an abbreviation of 'Poynter-Jones
' and can also be said as 'Joynter', reversing the dominant surname.
Pones is my OTP! It's my favourite slash pairing ever!
The idiot's way to spell pwn.
Pwn orignated from World Of Warcraft
, where someone misspelled the word owned, and turned into pwned. Therefore, poned, or pone, makes no sense.
Guy 1:Haha that stupid kid got poned!!
Guy 2:You moron, it's not pone, it's pwn! Pwned, he got pwned!
As in Al Capone (the notorious gangster/ murder); to beat up, hurt, mess up
(After someone really pisses you off)
I'm gonna 'pone his ass!
1. To have sex.
2. Cornbread that has been baked or fried; often in the shape of an oval.
3. In cards, the player to the right of the dealer, or the non-dealer in two-handed games.
Note: Pone is often improperly used in place of pwn
, a word meaning to beat severely.
"Do you wanna pone later?"
"Gettin' my pone on"
"Ponin' 'em somethin' fierce bro"