1. Saying what you mean, and meaning what you say
2. Being vocal and active in speaking out against the government, especially during the G W Bush administration
3. What ignorant assholes use as their excuse for being ignorant assholes
1. It would be politically incorrect for a candidate to reveal their true agenda, especially if they step down from a multimillion-dollar corporate position to take a job that pays $100,00 a year.
2. Today, it is politically incorrect to say that the government has botched the Iraq invasion and persists in getting Americans killed for the benefit of a people that does not want us there.
3. Some call Ann Coulter
politically incorrect, but she merely spouts the same tired diatribes and John Birch Society rhetoric, infused with her own ignorant vitriol.
For the most part, factually correct.
How can a tour guide be called a tour manager if they didn't plan or oversee anything?
Why waste breath with "person with a disability" when "disabled" is more concise?
Saying whatever you god-damn wanna say, and expressing your opinions, and not giving a shit if a spineless minority deems it "offensive".
YOU'RE POLITICALLY INCORRECT. GOOD JOB.
Anything that is highly offensive to a white liberal.
Public schools, which are run by white liberals, teach children to take offense at the most trivial matters. Since the only people who graduate from the public school system and who paid attention in class are white liberals, white liberals constitute a growing class of people who take offense at trivial. When you offend one of these white liberals by, for example, saying "Merry Christmas," the white liberal is trained to say "I find that offensive. It is politically incorrect to assume that everyone in our multicultural society celebrates Christmas." Go ahead, try it! Offend a white liberal and see what happens! They all spout the same pap.
White liberals say that calling someone a Portagee is politically incorrect. They say they become offended by hearing the word "Portagee." Well, Ms. White Liberal, I'm a Portagee and proud of it, and you can just go blow it out you rass.
A phrase used by those attempting to pull an ideological snowjob on their audience; implies that the statement is some deep (often offensive) truth that the Establishment is ignoring or obfuscating, when in all likelihood the snowjobber is trying to disguise a wingnut theory as a piece of significant thought.
They say it's politically incorrect to deny evolution; I say it's just incorrect.
pissing people off by telling the truth
God that was so politically incorrect when he said 20% of homosexual end up with HIV.
A lot of these feel good hippies would rather hear a lie than a politically incorrect statement like that they're substantially more likely to be unemployed, have herpes, and a drug addiction.