Top Definition
Point and shoot photography....
A pointographer is an individual who uses a cheap point-and-shoot camera, while having the courage and dignity or lack-off rather... to call him/her-self a photographer
Dude adrian is such a pointograher!
by Val B July 24, 2006
6 Words related to pointography

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.