Top Definition
A word used black-outedly, either under the influence of alcohol, mary j. uana, mushrooms, or a combination of those, to describe a video game controller.
Drunk friend: "I wanna kill people. (referring to GTA IV) Gimmie my play handler."

Not as drunk friend: "You're drunk."
by One Eyed Joe February 03, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.