look up any word, like eiffel tower:
plagiograph:similar to a pantograph but is used to draw slant projection of a drawing or design unlike a pantograph where we get a larger or smaller scale drawing of the original.
drafting,acoustic cylinder duplication,plagiograph milling machine,plagiograph mirror
by lurkindeath May 27, 2012