look up any word, like fleek:
Loss of skin colour around your eyes, specifically due to sensitivity from study lamps. Also associated with scalp alopecia
I know a guy called Craig who has periorbital hypopigmentation
by Perry Orbital September 14, 2006

Words related to periorbital hypopigmentation

colour craig eyes hair loss skin