armed; using or carrying a gun
the warriors: "shit, the chicks are packed!"
1. In current possession of a gun.
2. Describing a place (that is not a bathroom
) that is popular and generally filled with people.
3. In terms of smoking paraphenalia use, describing a bowl
to be filled with substance i.e. tobacco
, green tea
1. Generally in dangerous neighborhoods, it's generally a safe idea to be packed.
2. Because the rollercoaster line was packed, we went on the Merry-Go-Round
3. After three rounds of packed bowls, I went to go watch Pulp Fiction
to be defeated
to be owned at a particular game or event
last night i packed away a bunch of noobs at hockey. I neatly packed them away and placed them properly in alphabetical order in accordances to pwn'age.
1) To hit an object with great force.
2) To be hit by an object with great force.
1) I was playin' soccer the other day, and Harry kicked the ball and packed me in the face with it!
2) I got pissed and packed the dodgeball in his direction.
Short for siz-packed. In volleyball when a ball is spiked at you and you try and bump it but it slams into either you chest or your stomach.
Oh shit!!...Ammon got packed like a freshy!!! He's gonna have a welt between his nipples.
Names in example are theoretical)
the state of being under the influence of herb
i was packed after 3 bowls