the plan proposed by President Barack Hussein Obama to make the US health care system more like that of Canada
"Dude how did your Senator vote on Obamacare?"
"uh I think he voted for it, which is tight, cause socialism rocks man"
The Affordable Care Act limits insurance premiums and mandates personal coverage. It's basically identical to RomneyCare, enacted by Mitt Romney in 2006.
The mandate was originally proposed in the 1990s by Newt Gingrich and the Heritage Foundation, as a free market response against Hillary Clinton's plan.
ObamaCare is RomneyCare.
ProTip: If it's based on for-profit insurance companies, it's not "socialized medicine".
A bill passed by Barack Obama and his cronies, that under the guise of "liberalism" and "equality" will FORCE all Americans to own health insurance at WHATEVER price the insurers want us to pay.
Synonymous with the BIPARTISAN corruption of the free market that has been going on in America for several decades now.
Me: ObamaCare sucks.
Stupid brainwashed liberal: Why? It will make healthcare affordable and bring us closer to the great nations of Europe.
Me: Really? It'll make healthcare affordable? So if you have supply and demand, and the government forces demand to become EVERYONE in the United States, and supply stays the same, prices go down?
Stupid brainwashed liberal: You must be a capitalist pig, then! And by the way, it's called the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
1. n. A term invented by impoverished, dumb-ass neocons to apply negative connotation to the bi-partisan, congressional health care plan.
2. n. A term created to align this struggling bill--being impeded by billion-dollar insurance industries and represented by "the people" organized by Fox News in a "grassroots" movement--with President Barack Obama.
3. n. A term used by dumb shits who watch Glenn Beck and oppose government-run healthcare and are more likely to follow a 7th-Day Adventist ideology over SOCIALISM!!!!!!1!1!1 Hurrr Durrrr
Glenn: I don't want nunna that OBAMACARE! Keep the government away from my doctors and away from my guns!
Dale: But Glenn, the government's not taking your guns, and most doctors approve of the Congressional Health Care Reform plan.
Glenn: What are you, a retard!? Obama wants death panels and socialism!
Dale: Glenn, you idiot, do you even know what socialism is?
Glenn: No. I might be able to figure it out, but my head hurts like hell.
Dale: You should go to the doctor, you've had migraines for quite a while.
Glenn: I would, but I don't have any money cuz Barack Hussein ruined the economy, and I lost my job to some Mex-eee-cans!
Dale: Wasn't that George W. Bush who ruined the eco--ah never mind.
1) A bill being passed that will force every working responsible person to pay taxes out of their income to support medicare of everybody in a nation, legal or otherwise. Unemployed and homeless will also benefit from this.
A. Named after President Barack Obama.
B. A very socialist failed concept in practice. (British/Canada healthcare)
2) A socialist concept being forced upon Americans and goes against the very fabrics of the American Constitution.
3) A government funded healthcare system that runs off of working Americans taxes. Everyone is treated as equal, no priorities are set as to who needs more attention (Ex. A man who has lost his arm must wait in line behind someone with the flu.) Supporters say this won't happen because we're "America," which is a asinine argument.
4) The end of America.
Fuck, dude Obamacare sucks. Why'd we let this happen to America?
the act of utilizing a curious george bandaid for treatment of a cut, scrape or abrasion.
I am glad I had obamacare for my scraped knee!
A system to force people to join and pay for a medical care system that no one would voluntarily pay for with their own money.
Very popular with members of the medical system, folks who pay no taxes, bleeding hearts, and people fooled by Democrats
Not so popular with Christian Scientists, people hoping to keep most of what they earn or steal, people fooled by Republicans
Hospital Chairman: We were going to go bankrupt because no HMO, insurance company, or sane person would pay what we bill them, That Obamacare saved our asses.
Doctor: This pill might work, tastes sweet, and you don't have to pay for it. It's so good that it costs $5,000 a month. But don't worry, that Obamacare will kick in soon.
HMO: With Obamacare, there won't be any cheap competitors.