Top Definition
A mix between nullify and negate that bobby made up when he was angry and shouting about his team that lost.
the holding penalty totally nulligated the long run from scrimmage.
by j-rock March 14, 2005
Nulligate is a word that is a combination of the words "nullify" and "negate", and doesn't exist, contrary to what Sympathy says.
No, nulligate is not a word.
by Arcavius October 15, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.