1. Supporter of the most important creature of all: A hungry person.
2. A supporter or activist who is strongly pro-taste bud.
3. People who care for the environment by eating the excess animals.
4. One who feels that spending $7.99 for jumbo soy protein sausages in a recession is a poor lifestyle choice.
Vegetarian: You're having veal? They kill poor baby cows to make that! You might as well be eating a puppy!
Non-Vegetarian: You're obviously a vegetarian.
Vegetarian: Why? Because I object to the murder of living creatures?
Non-Vegetarian: No. If you'd ever had a puppy, you'd know that they're all stringy.
Derived from the skateboarding culture, where 'hammer' means a really difficult trick, usually involving some danger. Like busting a trick on a handrail or set of stairs. Lifestyle hammers are the same principle, but involving non-skateboarding situations.
Stormy: oi woody rip that bong bro.
Woody: nahhh dude iv already had like 5 cones.
Stormy: cmon dude it'll be a mad lifestyle hammer
Today I drove manual in traffic while eating a mcchicken meal on the run. It was a mad lifestyle hammer.
A Broha can be a good friend or a brother. But Broha also is used to refer to your surfer/skimboarding friends who tend to live the surf/skimboarding badass lifestyle. Usually someone who is extreme.
Yo Broha grab your board and lets hit the beach its perfect pipe today.
Dude that kid is straight Broha, he straight up fucked up them non-locals for surfing his beach.
A drug that is used to treat a non-fatal illness such as ADD, Depression, baldness, or even acne. Especially used in the context of mood-lifters or increased focus drugs.(derogatory)
Prozac and Ritalin are lifestyle drugs
Stems from straight-edge, but edge people are those who dont drink or do drugs but will occasionally have sex and smoke cigs. Pretty much practically the fucking bitches who just choose to make straight-edge a trend and not an actual lifestyle. They usually do this so they can label themselves as something and when they hit 21 will quit because they can buy alcohol. There all posers.
"Eric has such a problem with commitment that he chose to be edge than straight-edge. He also does it because he cant fit in with any other crowd."
1. A fusion of islam and western culture.
2. Some nominal restrictions of Islam and lifestyle of west.
3. System that includes Individualism, materialism, wickedness, freelove, communism, democracy in a muslim populated state i.e. Turkey, Egypt, Bangladesh, Kuwait, U.A.E, Malayasia etc.
1. The idea of secular islam is conforming lifestyle for muslims in west.
2. Dodi fayed, Princess Diana's boyfriend was an advocate of secular islam
3. Most muslim states now submit to secular islam instead of mainstream islam.
A lifestyle disorder characterized by unrealistic fear of the impact of one's own carbon footprint on the environment.
A person suffers from greenarexia, doesn't allow themselves the luxury of driving a car, buying store-bought food, wearing and eating non-organic products, to the extent that they deny themselves a comfortable life out of the guilt caused by impacting the environment with their every day choices.