look up any word, like blumpkin:
an object which is (usually a ruler) used to slap cankles such as jessica
"man that cankle was asking for a spankering, so i got out my nerd slapper"
by cankleface April 04, 2008
5 2

Words related to nerd slapper

bosom cankle nerd peni slapper