An anime that tells the tale of a half-emo, half-demon ninja teen struggling to be accepted into society. With a concept that lame, Experts agree that it will never be welcomed by most level-headed North Americans (please note that fangirls do not fall into this category). Implied gayness and the love of slash writers was assured in the first chapter when Naruto makes out with Sasuke (who, astonishingly, is even more emo than the main character)
Legend has it that there may actually be female characters in this series. However, closer investigation has proven this to be a lie, they are actually all shemales who dressed up like girls to fuck Naruto in the ass, wich fails because he only loves boys. Any further attempts to insinuate the existence of girls in this series will be met with swift and immediate reprisal. It should also be noted that this anime has no actual Japanese martial arts, but is entirely composed of pathetic Jackie Chan imitations and poorly re-created Chinese Martial Arts.
Naruto is full of lame-ass flashbacks and retarded dialogue only to draw out the series more, and more, and more. There is the occasional fight, but in most cases they are incredibly full of shit that you might as well not even bother for watching for a decent fight. If you like whiney, emo, slow as fuck and boring shows with piss-poor dialogue and appealing to an audience of 8 year olds who have been in the womb of a drug addict, then Naruto is for you. And if it happens to be for you, please get cancer.
Oh, and Naruto is slightly less gay than Bleach
Narutard: "hey guise, check my cool leaf tribe headband!"
Normal Person1: "agh! I am blinded by its idiocy, and also cause its made of stupid shiny metal!"
Normal Person2: "goddamn Naruto fags."
1. The swirly thingamabobs in your Ramen that tast like bean curd.
2. Decent manga about some ninja kids.
1. I ate the naruto.
2. My friend really likes the Naruto manga.
Naruto is an excellent anime and manga series which is still running. It is about a young boy named Naruto who has the Ninetailed Fox Demon sealed inside him. He was hated by his village for having the demon in him. His dream is to become the #1 ninja in the village and have everyone acknowledge him. He is put on a team with Sasuke and Sakura under their teacher Kakashi. Together they go through many tasks with important lessons in the end. This is an excellent series with beautiful animation, touching scenes, great music, and kick-ass fighting!
1. The name of the popular anime/manga series which is licensed by ShoPro.
2. The name of a character in "Naruto". Naruto is a young boy who was born with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him. Naruto then was shunned by adults who feared the kyuubi
inside him. Naruto was then taken to the ninja academy and became a class slacker. After, he was assigned to Team 7 which consists of Hatake Kakashi
, Uchiha Sasuke
, and Haruno Sakura
. Eventually, Sasuke and Naruto became rivals and developed a sense of friendship. Naruto, along with his team, participated in the Chuunin Exam. Shortly after, Naruto was targeted by members of Akatsuki
, which was interested in the kyuubi
inside Naruto. When Sasuke was bothered with the thought of being weak, he betrayed Konoha
and sought power by giving up his body to Orichimaru
. Further information is unknown.
1. Naruto is on the TTL(Top Ten List) for anime.
2. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu(Shadow Replication Technique)"-Naruto
A very unoverhyped manga and anime that has legions of followers in the states because of it's indetifiable, distinctive, yet simple characters. Top notch animation, great battle choreography, and an innovative rehashing of fantasy martial arts.
The Number 1 Ninja At Surprising People.
I will never take back my words.
- That is my way of the ninja.
1. The name of a popular japanese manga
geared toward the young male population much in the same style as Dragonball Z
, yet holds appeal toward a wide audience due in large part to the varied and unique cast.
2. Main character in said manga/anime. Characterized by his blonde hair, orange clothes, and the demon fox which was sealed within his belly soon after his birth. He can draw upon the energy of the demon at will to increase his strength.
1. I reccomend www.narutofan.com to sate your curiosities.
2. I'd give you a quote or something, but I don't know how to use japanese.