Top Definition
The accidental switching around, leaving out, or inserting of random letters while typing. Commonly done while half asleep, drunk, or distracted by something.
I was talking to my friend the other day and she was so drunk she couldn't type at all, good thing I can read mystipe.
by SeiichiSin May 12, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.