Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
When the back of a short hairstyle grows faster than the front, so that it slowly starts progressing to a mullet.
My hair is starting to mulletize; I seriously need to get it cut!
by Napalm_is_4_wimps March 19, 2008
9 1