look up any word, like blumpkin:
semen on the glans or foreskin.
often relating to pre-cum but can also mean ejaculate left on the cock after sex.
Well know term used in Derby (midlands UK)
Greasy steves hands reached out to my milky tip.
by michael kavanagh August 04, 2004