1. A pleasing succession or arrangement of sounds.
Musical quality: the melody of verse.
2. A rhythmically organized sequence of single tones so related to one another as to make up a particular phrase or idea.
3. the awesomest sissy ever.
4. Structure with respect to the arrangement of single notes in succession.
The leading part or the air in a composition with accompaniment.
5. A poem suitable for setting to music or singing.
Melody is basically living a wonderful life!
"thats melody. how have you not heard of her?"
When you see here your breath shortens; your heart beats faster It’s like taking a drug, absorbing it through your skin. you get so high from her words, smile and actions.
her beauty inside and out is addictive she is capable of causing you the most pain.
Losing her is like being put in an enclosed room, alone with no relief anywhere, no help and only the smell of desperation, trying and failing to break free. It is as though she has given your heart a new sense, one of pain.
She is beautiful but yet lethal...thats Melody
Friend B - yes, yes i have her name is Melody
"what a melody."
Yeah... You couldn't tell?