look up any word, like eiffel tower:
word that takes the place of any noun; can be used several times within the same sentence.
You look like a maglar!

Stop being such a maglar or else I will take a maglar and hit you with it until your maglar bleeds on your maglar!
by jill freundenstein November 07, 2004