Top Definition
similar to a moose knuckle, but on a one-testicled man. To refer to a man who is squashing his one nut down one side of his overly-tight pants.

Glad to see Lance is back in the racing game. I have missed that lump knuckle.
by bdls February 21, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.