Top Definition
twisting, curving, magnifying and displacing
One phenomenon known as gravitational lennsing, space and light can be twisted, curved, magnified and displaced by the combined gravitational pull of nearby galaxies.
#twisting #curving #magnifying #displacing #distorting
by lunadaniel June 01, 2009
5 Words related to lennsing
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.