look up any word, like eiffel tower:
a phrase use to say "goodbye" nto to be mistaken for a sexual term....is refered to as the term solids...the pounding of fists between friends (when meeting each other)...Just another way to say goodbye basically...
When you arrive- You man what up u solid-(knuckle pound) -
When Leaving-Well man im leavin solid...(u may or may not knuckle pound)
by Greg Olding June 12, 2008

Words related to leavin solid

dueces goodbye leaving peace peace out