look up any word, like ratchet:
The manky stuff that builds up on keyboard letters and in the keyboard over a period of time, especially in schools/colleges where 200 odd dirty fingered teens use them each day.
Teen 1: Dude, look at this keyboard cheesizzle, bitchin
Teen 2: Man, thats ill, no diggity?
by Laurie March 10, 2005

Words related to keyboard cheese

cheese icky keyboard mouse yucky
the icky black material that always gets stuck on my mouse
what's 'keyboard cheese' made of anyway?
by Foozball January 25, 2008