Top Definition
a rumble strip, a strip of road with grooves that sends vibrations into the car to reach the driver and inform them that they are on the edge of the road or lane
you're hitting the jiggle bar again.
by The Return of Light Joker November 02, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.