2. (in American usage) not really Irish at all, lacking Irish citizenship, having little or no knowledge of Ireland, and knowing nothing of the Irish language or Irish culture, but possessing a great-great-grandparent (or the like) who was Irish. Not regarded as Irish by actual genuinely Irish people (those with Irish nationality).
2. American One: "I'm Irish."
American Two: "I'm English, Irish, Scottish, French, and German!"
2. Went Through 800 Years of English Oppression and kicked (most) of the bastards out. Still troubles going on to this day
3. Probably the nicest race of people you will ever meet
4. Can handle drink unlike some English louts.
5. Hate knackers/Chavs
The Language Spoken by the Irish(Gaeilge)
A Nation far Greater than Britian
A Nation to be proud to be Born in
Not just a place full of potatoes and drink
The founders of Guinness
The Nation who kicked the bastard Brits out of Ireland!
For all my fellow irishmen reading this I salute you and advise you to give this definition a thumbs up!
2.Yes-we can hold our liquor unless those english pussies
3.No-that doesn't mean we're alchoholics
4.The only nation w/ their own holiday celebrated worldwide
5.Get lots of kisses
6.Is envied by all
7.Kicked those dirty bastard brits back to their own wasteland country
u kno u wish u were one of the selected few who were lucky enough to b born IRISH!!!
boy2:yea, and shes irish too
boy1:well that explains why shes so sexy!
irishgirl:hey boys, kiss me, i'm irish