Subscribe English
look up any word, like swag:
slang term incorporating both words homogenous and humongous; used as an adjective to describe objects that are extremely large and of the same kind
Jenny has humogenous flowers in her yard that are called hydrangea bushes
by dork June 26, 2003
3 6