look up any word, like fleek:
The unfortunate result when you try to type "google.com" with your fingers one key to the right. Very frustrating when you try to visit google real quick and end up with an error. More common when typing on a laptop in a semi-tilted position, i.e. laying down and typing with the keyboard off to one side. Similar to "fiifkw,xin" the same occurrence when the fingers are one key to the left.
-Select address bar-
-try to type "google.com" while distracted-
-hit enter-
-see error screen-
-notice you typed "hpph;r/vp,"-
-frustratingly utter expletive-
by Geek² July 09, 2010

Words related to hpph;r/vp,

google laptop typing typing disorder typo