Acronym for What A Hot Mum. Used when describing a mother that is attractive. Used in the place of milf and is less offensive than milf
"Dude thats my mum!"
Matthew Licuria (Licuria) has a really hot mum that everyone would like to bang.
Whoa man, your girlfriend's as hot as Licuria's mum!
A super hot mum that you'd like to f**k.
Mother I'd Like to F**k
Guy 1: Matt's Mum is a total MILF
Every other Guy: Yup...mmm
1. Someone addicted to the gym or someone extremely vain and obsessed with physical appearance
2. Someone resembling a baboon
3. Someone with extremely bad comebacks and stories
4. Someone with a very hot mum/pushy/bossy/dominating
5. Someone who gets wound up very easy and often resorts to violence to solve or settle arguments, in paricular picking on those smaller or with less muscles
6. Someone who can bench 110 at 1 rep
7. Someone who at school does absolutly no work but still manages to get average grades
8. Someone who is attracted by ex-nottingham forest and england international footballers
9. Someone who runs with their arms sticking out at the side
Gurney should in no circumstance be used in a positive way it should be used to describe negative things or to be used in conjunction with a profanity.
You F***ing Gurney
I'm sick of that Gurney
He looks like a Gurney
A defence mechanism in any slightly confrontational situation that can either be hilarious if used in an innovative way or make you look like a complete idiot (hence the phrase being common place with chavs and other nonentities).
# please a your mum joke can only be humourous if you use a mocking voice to show that you are merely taking the mick out of someone who would use sucha phrase and think it were hilarious (i.e. a nonentity)
reasonably good use of the phrase-
fred: 'my word it is hot today'
george: 'so was your mum last night after i roasted her over the table (alright, gigidy gigidy!)' #said in a mockingly moronic tone
bad use of the phrase-
Ben:'did i here you got an E in english language Lewis?'
Lewis: 'your mum (wayyyyyyyyy)' #said in a hereditary moronic tone
describes someone who is attractive or good-looking, someone who is hot, fit etc etc. originated from the word butters or butterz, which describes someone who is considered ugly and/or rough.
"that bands drummer is so damn spread"
"man your mum was looking spread last night"
|7.||Alabama hot docking|
A combination of the two most common sexual practices in Norfolk, Alabama Hot Pockets and Docking. It involves shitting on a guys bell end then docking with him. It works best if you're related.
Charles: What you doing tonight?
Eddie: Your mum
Charles: Yeah well i'll be Alabama hot docking your dad while i rim your nan
Eddie: Excellent! I'll get my camera.