Top Definition
a term similar to "hit it and quit it," that is primarily used by non-muggles, harry potter fans, and people who's name is similar to harry potter.
ron: 'dude, harry. that chick is so fiine.'

harry: 'dude i know! but shes annoying, so i think i'm gonna hit it and quidditch'
by qudditchfan101 October 22, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.