Top Definition
an object that is known...but for some reason the name can not be thought of at the this is interjected in its place
"Bob, hand me that there hickey thing"
"You know...that yellow thing that you write with"
" mean this pencil?"
"Yes...that is it!!!!"
by SSgt J's Wife January 20, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.